20th May 2023 – 15th Blogging Anniversary of Spirit In Life Blog
1 of 2 of Swami Kartikeyan
6 of 17 of this series
Swami Kartikeyan spoke to me during early morning
“Today the 18th of May 2023 is a very auspicious day for me. Parmeshwar chose me to speak to you and expressed His desire that one article must be made spontaneously and must be readied in only two days’ time. It is this article. In coming days, Bogarnath wishes to give discourse on – ‘God’s Will is the only way to reach supreme pinnacle; Wish of God must be followed if we must know Him.’ You must document these articles and add to the many gems that you have collected on your Blog.
A round of quick meeting was held in the early hours where it was decided by the constellation of Rishis at 3.30 am that Bogarnath will wait to speak to his learned disciples through this Blog while I will take a lead in composing this long essay on myself, yourself and the wish of God. God’s wish is my wish. You are always in tune with our commands hence this article has shaped very well with many messages in the shortest possible time from the Rishis to the world.
With the wish of Parmatma, the Universe was created
This Universe was created with the sankalpa or the wish of God only. It even rests on the wish of Parmatma up to now. With how much love and compassion this Earth was made by Him nobody can imagine. Even in the most difficult time of its existence numerous times when everything was about to fall apart, God made sure some remedy or solution must be evolved to stop its discontinuation. It did not perish. This planet is very precious.
Tapasya of maun to increase the power of mind and sankalpa shakti
Since time immemorial, the Earth was stopped from its cessation several times with the help of sankalpas of those divine people who had a vast collection of thoughts or sankalpas of regeneration and revival for it. I was born with a mighty collection of similar thoughts and wishes. Love kindles hope and regenerative forces in the world while hate destroys and disfigures the Earth. I had made up my mind in early childhood that no matter what, I would not let unkind, merciless and malicious people disintegrate Mother Earth by their unholy intentions. I will do arduous penance in future for the sake of its survival. I will not perish due to hardships in pursuing my goal. So, at the age of fourteen, I set out from the Himalayas towards the very dense forests of the south of Sri Lanka and never looked back. On the day I reached Katargama in Sri Lanka, I was fifteen years and ten days old. I died at the age of seventy three-years and ten months.
I spoke very little with people around me unless it was mandatory. Maun, silence gave me the shakti to empower my thoughts and even restored my entire being from time to time. My thoughts became so powerful that it could have created new planets with new lives on them. However, I surrendered those siddhis to my sweet Lord and implored that never would I use those powers as my wish since the authority lies with You only. God was extremely pleased with me and gave me some other extraordinary powers. They were to annihilate the evil and unholy forces which gather around holy people and try to sabotage their penance and positive intentions for the betterment of the world. I am still doing that duty and wish to remain anonymous and hidden from the world. People only want their materialistic wishes and desires to be fulfilled but do not want to do any penance and take up hardships to find success in it. Giving up worldly desires will give extraordinary powers to your mind because of which you shall never fail in succeeding in your virtuous goals.
Three things all pious people must remember to do always –
1. Never fail in your spiritual duties even if you are facing obstacles presently.
2. Never allow unholy people to enter your mind and supplant their hideous ideas and profane thoughts. In your meditations, drive out those deplorable and atrocious thoughts.
3. Allow Parmatma to fulfill His wish through you. Let His wish embed inside you and become an expression and manifest in the future.”
Me- “Swamiji, why are so many people in the world drowning in the sea of ignorance?
Swami Kartikeyan – “It is because the power of delusion is acting upon them and they have no wish or determination to remove the veil of delusion from their mind. Your exceptional will power ensures that you do not fall into the world where intoxication of worldly and materialistic desires in maximum people have overpowered them. That has earned you a very special place in the world of God. Your concentration is exceptional and you are a very extraordinary woman because ever since your 6th life incarnation, you have focused your mind on 6th chakra to keep it very focused on one aim and pledge only – I will not allow my mind to get deluded and I must never go astray in this maddening world. Since the mind was on 6th chakra during maximum time, the breath became steady and the pulse rate low. Therefore, you were calm from within and it became your nature.
From your 6th incarnation until now in 108th life, you did not permit your mind to either digress or go haywire or fall into delusion even one time. Reason behind it is only one – your ardent wish to never fall in the ocean of delusion and find your true Self someday. Even currently, you never take even a remote interest in enjoying anything to an extent that it would have in future captured your mind lastingly. Instead, you have safely kept it aloof and detached. You do it by turning inside immediately as soon as you depart from that situation. You have remained steadily in vairagya of manas by remembering that life on this planet is temporary but God is eternal and indestructible. You have adored the company of holy saints, rishis and sadhus and have been very generous to them in all your lives since you know turning your back on the world is no mean feat. To turn to God and invariably live by His wish is the task of a brave Soul. Your detachment, vairagya has been in the most modest and reasonable manner – refraining from excesses and not hoarding anything in mind, sharing all the things and knowledge that you have attained in this lifetime with all serious seekers.
I am therefore very pleased with your state of consciousness and wish to grant you many boons. They are five –
- You will never get weariness or fatigue in your lifelong project of printing a minimum of 121 books. There will be a few more than 121 also because your focus is infallible and that will empower you to work till your last day and breath. Only one book has been published by now. You will be able to work on 4 or 5 books at a time; such is the power of your concentration and will to do this project given by Parmatma. The world must gain from your extraordinary mind powers.
- Your flawless memory of childhood shall return in five weeks’ time from today 18-05-23. On 20th May 2023, it will be 15 years since you started blogging. For undertaking this phenomenal endeavor, I have blessed you today. On the night of 24th June 2023 after 36 days, you must publish the second part of this article. Both these articles will be permanently embedded in your innermost mind. The stress of fighting the unholy forces and protecting yourself and your writings had taken a toll on you. From 1st March 2023, you have started recovering and will never be affected negatively by the malevolent aims of unholy, covetous and mean people.
- The content of your books is the need of the hour for this troubled world and civilization. The present society is currently undergoing cataclysmic changes which leaves the holy and dutiful people in a difficult situation. The principled and virtuous men and nations are suffering because they never compromise their values. Nowhere in the world will you find any person who will be able to satisfy your curiosity, solve your problems emanating from the complex situations created by the ungodly masses in the world today. Your blog posts and books are the only authentic source of spiritual power, resolution to confusion and doubts, hope, redemption, peace, compassion, knowledge of Self Realization, Light and Universal love. They are a powerhouse of Satya. Truth and prophecies. All the Rishis like me and others are a part of this Project and in sync with you. On 20th May 2023 when you hold a Satsanga, discourse, many yogis of Nath sampradaya will come to Earth to attend it in their astral bodies since they wish to know what is Jyoti Marg. They have also conveyed their request to us that they want to bless you on the very auspicious day and listen to the Discourse as well.
I bless you that the content of all your writings and Discourses will be awesome, novel and outstanding. Your books will always be refreshing and are going to regenerate the reader’s body, mind and Soul. All the readers will benefit no matter from which country or place they belong. There will never be a line, portion or a paragraph which will be surplus, taxing or unnecessary. Your thoughts are so meticulously organized in your nervous system; your books will reflect the same pattern and configuration. There will be only useful and educative information and knowledge, not even one extra line or word will be said or printed. Balance and tautness are the hallmark of your writings.
- Amid total chaos, confusion, rivalry among people and nations, instability, uncertainty and unhappiness looming over the world, you have firmly established Jyoti Marg, the lost golden Path of the Rishis after you returned from meditating in my samadhi in Sri Lanka in 2016. In this intemperate and bleak phase, you are the 1st recipient to have fully understood and attained the whole Path of Jyoti Marg, with all its principles and teachings. On the other hand, you have discharged and transferred the same to some disciples correspondingly. I give you a boon today that no evil spirits or human beings would be able to destroy your noble thoughts when you sleep. They are extremely regenerative ideas for mankind and even of nurturing and safety of your genuine disciples. I will empower those noble thoughts when you sleep at night or rest in the day.
- None of your preliminary hand written notes and documents will be either robbed or destroyed by nature’s five elements or fidgety people. They are the seeds of future books. They are born out of your penance and hard work of many years and lives. All the books that will be printed under your banner and name will never be allowed to be robbed and owned by frauds and cheats. You are the only legitimate author and owner of your humongous spiritual wealth and prosperity built over many lifetimes. Those who even think of attempting in their polluted and evil mind will be punished by me as soon as possible. Your work is for all the people of the world for today and posterity. It is being created and saved for the spiritual heritage of Akhand Bharat.
Me – “Guruvar, what is the future of Jyoti Marg in today’s time?
Excessive time, effort and multiple surplus spiritual energies have been invested for countless years within it. Indeed, this endeavor has been going on for several centuries by so many known and unknown contributors in the form of God, Rishis and natural elements, abstract and unseeable in their form and existence. Bhagvan, unfathomable endowment of God’s energy in the form of Light and Knowledge exists in every article or book that I have written so far or I write currently. By the grace of Parmatma and every Rishi, I have now completely understood the depth, volume and width of my exceptional spiritual earnings and endowments. Besides this, I have now become aware of the role I have played naively in today’s anguished and stormy world. It is by creating history by re-writing the old, lost or destroyed scriptures written painstakingly a few hundred or thousands of years back in time in Bharat by the Holy Masters – the Rishis or Light Masters!”
Swami Kartikeyan – “The fate of Jyoti Marg is in safe hands. All the hurdles induced and brought forth in the last twenty-two years and six months by mischievous and unscrupulous people to stop you from advancing to greater heights have been dislodged and their energies extinguished permanently in the Universe. There is no force in the Universe which has the power to destroy Jyoti Marg and harm you in a subtle or gross manner. They have been permanently suspended from approaching or contacting you in the future. They have always failed and will never succeed in the future. Such is the might and power of Parmatma and His will or sankalpa. It is the will of God that triumphs and prevails. You are our blessed child; you have no desire and have always obeyed every command of all your Gurus and Parmeshwar. Please continue your work without any worries. You will succeed in all your efforts to fulfill the wishes of God. You will accomplish the purpose for which Jyoti Marg has been introduced and initiated in this time amidst so much resistance and contempt towards you by the evil people and their camouflaged ruinous forces. The purpose of this Path is to awaken people from their long sleep of ignorance and teach them the oldest and easiest method of Self – realization. That Path is Jyoti Marg, the long-lost, forgotten Path of finding God of the ancient Rishis since the earliest time.”
Charan vandana Amma … My koti koti Vandana koti Naman and koti koti pranaam to you and all the Rishis and light workers !!my sincere heartfelt gratitude to you and all the people who assist you in whatever possible way for making this blog completing 15years and guiding us to one of the finest path.Just by mere reading to be honestly speaking today feel so blessed and fortunate that i being the unworthy child of yours still somehow divine brought me under your Avenue feels way beyond magical … Amma just wanted to clear some cloud here … When you refer to god or parmatma here or in some of your other blog .. whom do you exactly refer to – a) creator of our galaxy b) is it the light you are referring to as god c) or the creator of this entire creation.
Rest, looking forward for today’s satsanga.
Your Child .
Thank you writing your feedback. Indeed we all feel very fortunate that our prayers have been answered in the manner that was deemed fit through this Blog. It is surely a miracle that these very acutely wise Sages are responding to us and to many others who are ready to listen to them due to their receptivity. Please do not call yourself unworthy. It is Hari Ichacha, who will be summoned and who will not.
Regarding your query- “Amma just wanted to clear some cloud here … When you refer to god or parmatma here or in some of your other blog .. whom do you exactly refer to – a) creator of our galaxy b) is it the light you are referring to as god c) or the creator of this entire creation.”
I am referring to the Creator of everything possible, the whole existence, ‘adhar’, ‘astitiva’ on which this whole creation stands today. Creator of even which was created/built but was damaged, died or destroyed and does not exist today. Beyond creation and destruction is that infinite power and shakti which will always remain and which will never change or alter. God, Parmatama, Atma, Bhagwan, Ishwar are the same. That Power exhibits itself in many forms to a few people. Projection or expression is by intuition or inspiration, energy as Light, our will power which gives us the courage and of course also as love, hope, compassion. And divine knowledge for clearing our mind with the cobwebs or delusion, delirium and confusion. I hope I was able to make it comprehensible and easy. God bless you. Yours Amma.
Pranam Dear Maa. It is a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing this gem on a special day. While reading the post, I had 2 questions –
1- What are our Spiritual Duties?
2- What actions should we do to keep our focus on the 6th chakra? And what symptoms manifest when we do so?
1- What are our Spiritual Duties?
2- What actions should we do to keep our focus on the 6th chakra? And what symptoms manifest when we do so?
My dear Resham,
A very good question, glad you asked it. It is important to refresh ourselves from time to time.
Spiritual duties are our daily sadhana. It is our duty to make sure that we do not fall back into the abyss or go back to our old nature that we once had. We must continue to go higher to elevate our consciousness from wherever we started.
Do these things as follows: –
1. Contemplation, vichar and manan.
2. Yogabhyas and purushartha of maintaining a good body, mind and Soul.
3. Dhyana, meditation.
4. Smriti, recalling and reviewing your progress from time to time and being delighted to have covered a distance.
5. Yachana, pleading to Gurus and Bhagwan, the Lord of this Universe to enable you to retain your smriti of this life of your spiritual achievements which you have made with your purushartha.
6. Increase your hunger for knowing how to realize God within in the coming years with Satsanga and holy company.
7. Before you sleep and after you wake up in the morning, bring in very positive and powerful thoughts of regenerating your body, mind and Soul. Draw them in your daily life slowly by adopting them and make them permanent.
Wishing you a wonderful Soul journey ahead.
In continuation to your query, I am sharing some excerpts of one post of 10th Sept 2012 from this blog.
Duties of a seeker
If we gain in boundless measure from the Divine Guru, it goes without saying that some duties rest on the aspirant and seeker also. In a nutshell, there are two types of duties laid on the seeker from God- the moral duties and the spiritual duties.
It is the moral duty of the disciple to lead a noble, virtuous, pure, harmonious and peaceful life. He should be charitable, help the poor, people in real need and those who are in distress thus helping the society in some way or the other. As we receive, so must we give!
The spiritual duties are –the disciple should meditate deeply at least once a day and carry on whatever his or her other spiritual practices are, depending on their state of spiritual evolution and aspiration. They must serve the Divine and the Guru not as redemption but out of sheer love, dedication and devotion.
Hope all this helps a lot of people who have read the post which has brough such a deep impact on us.
And this Appendix for all the readers who have read the post of Swami Kartikeyan.
It is of 30th Sept 2010. The title is –
Q- “Who gets enlightenment?”
A- “Those whose heart is pure.”
Q- “When and how can one clean and purify the heart?”
A- “When the intellect is pure. The intellect should be purified of ego, ignorance, jealousy, fear and all other insecurities.”
Q- “What is delusion?”
A- “Doubt, scepticism, and confusion. When they cover the mind, the soul is in delusion.”
Q- “How do we eradicate delusion?”
A- “By cleaning the heart.”
Q- “How can the heart, manas, (mind) and buddhi (intellect) be purified?”
A- “By awareness, meditation, selfless activities, kindness and charitable actions.”
Q- “Why must we eradicate delusion?”
A- “Because it gives us chains and recycles of birth and death.”
Q- “What happens in delusion?”
A- “When we are in delusion, a sort of mirage is created in the mind which in reality is a reflection of the true self- that is yatharth or reality. There is distortion of the vision. When we are covered with distorted perceptions, our actions are distorted. Our judgment goes wrong, we create wrong actions. The consequences of our actions are ours and hence we suffer adversely.”
Q- “How does one know that he or she is in delusion?”
A- “There will be bouts of confusion, temptations, frustration for having lack of control over things and most of all, one is uncertain.”
Q- “What are the correctional methods?”
A- “Introspection, reflection, contemplation, study of scriptures, listening to the ancient wisdom of the sages and realized entities. And most important of all- correcting your present actions to redesign the future life.”
Q- “How does one know that he or she is getting the wisdom from the right person?”
A- “If what you read or hear can be identified with and you are convinced, if your mind accepts the mentor or guru’s wisdom and advice and counsel. If your mind does not oppose or contradict his or her knowledge and if you are applying the spiritual philosophy with positive results, then you have found your mentor or spiritual adviser.”
Q- “If there is a contradiction in mind, what does it apply?”
A- “It applies that it is the ego which is acting as a wall between the teacher and the learner.”
To sum up, delusion is created when the dark clouds of the dark world cover the mind in the form of self-doubt, confusion and scepticism. To annihilate delusion, regular practice is required in the form of meditation. In meditation is involved- concentration, contemplation, reflection and thinking upon the idea and concept of God.
At an advanced stage, the yogi can receive solutions to all his problems, advice, plans for future and thoughts about the nature of God effortlessly. The yogi at this stage does not require any special technique or method to bring his mind to a central point. His mind is completely absorbed and immersed in the Universal Spirit which is the guiding Voice and Light.
Delusion can never again cover the mind of an accomplished yogi because the darkness has been completely eradicated once and for all by divine wisdom. His nature is spiritual and not worldly at this stage. After this stage, the yogi has only one thing to practice- remembering God in every moment of wakeful state, with or without meditation. He reaches a stage where there is no effort as the layers of darkness and ignorance are wiped out completely. God in the form of knowledge, wisdom, love, peace and pure bliss manifests all the time.
Our nature is spiritual and divine. Our motto and aim in life is to discover this nature, achieve a higher state of divine consciousness and rid ourselves of all the consequences of ignorance and delusion. There are mental and physical suffering and pain in acts done with delusion. As we sow today, so we reap tomorrow. If we make an attempt today to uncover the spiritual nature and beget divine wisdom, we shall experience permanent peace and joy, a worry- free state where we have God’s fountain of lasting peace and silence.
Om shanti, shanti, shanti Om.
Dear Resham and others, more about what our Spiritual Duties are-
I am quoting one verse, verse no. 25, page 80 from Chapter 2 of Loma Maharishi titled LIfe Force from my book – Preservation of our Awakened Spirit, Mind & Body with Divine Knowledge, Meditation, Yoga, Pranayam & Prolonged Inner Silence. It says –
Without predominant actions of wilful spiritual practices as a daily routine, we are doomed and done; we must not ignore our spiritual duty of silencing the mind and transforming its undesirable character. || 25 ||
Please add this note to the previous ones regarding what are spiritual duties are.
Charan Vandana Amma … all of my questions have been answered … now it’s all about putting everything in to practice 🙏