- A very special birthday
- Celebrate Life !
- Where is Ananda hidden?
- Awareness- the art of right living.
- The Light of the world-Shri Mahavatar Babaji-I.
- What is the purpose of my life?
- How to be a perfect receptacle of Guru’s Grace?
- Mental prosperity.
- A Fine Vessel.
- Precious Gems.
- Rays of Light.
- Learning, a pleasure.
- Using adversity to our advantage.
- Creating your destiny.
- How to re-create your destiny?-I
- How to re-create your destiny?-II
- The way to surmount obstacles?-I
- How to surmount obstacle?-II
- How to live today?
- The importance of Yoga in our daily life.
- The power of endurance.
- What is love?
- The power of praying intensely
- Using the creative powers of visualization
- Peace- the quality of our Soul
- Ignite the flame of Illumination-I
- Ignite the flame of Illumination-II
- Fiery determination
- Om-the giver of Peace
- How to have peace of mind in this inconstant, chaotic and unpredictable world? – I
- How to have peace of mind in this inconstant, chaotic and unpredictable world?-II
- How to have peace of mind in this inconstant, chaotic and unpredictable world?-III
- Our lives are in our hands-I
- Our lives are in our hands-II
- Our lives are in our hands-III
- The process of liberation or Mukti
‘Door to Heaven’
- How to find lasting peace within our hearts?-I
- How to find lasting peace within our hearts?-II
- The importance and power of deep study
- How to cope up with waves of mental distractions?-I
- How to cope up with waves of mental distractions?-II
- How to make your life extra-ordinary from ordinary?
- How to increase your capacity to do work?
- Food and breath control for spiritual life
- How to increase the power of your will?
- Kundalini Shakti-I
- Kundalini Shakti-II
- Kundalini Shakti-III
- The Light of the world-Shri Mahavatar Babaji-II
- What is karma?-I
- What is karma?-II
- What is karma?-III
- What is renunciation?-I
- What is renunciation?-II
- Going on a long pilgrimage
- Back home from Mt. Kailash and Mansarovar!
- A journey that was truly…sacred and beautiful-Kailash mansarovar Yatra
- The importance of going on a pilgrimage
- How to go on a pilgrimage?
- Who are we?
- What is mirage?
- How does one know Atman?
- Why is Atman difficult to know?
- How to increase the level of your consciousness?-I
- How to increase the level of your consciousness?-II
- How to increase the level of your consciousness?-III
- The state of Super Consciousness-I
- The state of Super Consciousness-II
- The state of Super Consciousness-III
- Expand your Consciousness-I
- Expand your Consciousness-II
- Expand your Consciousness-III
- Thought Power-I
- Thought Power-II
- Thought Power-III
- Improving our Thought Power-I
- Improving our Thought Power-II
- Improving our Thought-Power-III
- The role of power of will or ichcha shakti in a seeker’s life-I
- The role of power of will or ichcha shakti in a seeker’s life-II
- The role of power of will or ichcha shakti in a seeker’s life-III
- Kriya Shakti, the power to act-I
- Kriya Shakti, the power to act-II
- Kriya Shakti, the power to act-III
- Energy sources of a yogi and a seeker
- Why is peace of mind so hard to achieve?
- Why is peace so essential for a seeker?-I
- Why is peace so essential for a seeker? – II
- Why is peace so essential for a seeker?-III
- Qualities of a real seeker
- Why is it mandatory to have a Divine Guru?-I
- Why is it mandatory to have a Divine Guru?-II
- Solitary repose
Part-I ‘Our lost rich heritage’
- Our lost rich heritage-I Swami Nityananda Caves Kanhangad, Kerala
- Our lost rich heritage-II Kailashnathar Temple Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Our lost rich heritage-III Guruvannam Kanhangad, Kerala
- Silence of the soul-I
- Silence of the soul-II
- Took a short break
- Silence of the soul-III
- The soul speaks to you!-I
- The soul speaks to you-II Ajanta Ellora Caves
- The soul speaks to you-III
- Just back from a pilgrimage to Mallikarjun temple!
- Listen to the voice of your soul-I
- Listen to the voice of your soul-II
- Another enthralling journey to ancient India’s heritage sites-I, Puri, Orissa
- Another enthralling journey to ancient India’s heritage sites-II, Puri, Chilika Lake
- Another enthralling journey to ancient India’s heritage sites-III, Konarka, Orissa
- Another enthralling journey to ancient India’s heritage sites-IV. Dhauligiri near Bhubaneshwar
- Another enthralling journey to ancient India’s heritage sites-V Bhubaneshwar, the city of temples
- Live in peace
- And the last one to Khajuraho, the city of temples!
- Why was I sent to so many heritage sites by my Param Guru??
Part–II ‘Far into the Journey Unknown’
- Far into the journey unknown
- Why do we die?
- What happens after we die?
- How should one die?
- A pilgrimage to Shri Badrinath-I
- A pilgrimage to Shri Badrinath-II – picturesque Auli
- How are we born?-I
- How are we born?-II
- A Voyage to Eternity – a pilgrimage to Shri Mahavatar Babaji’s ashram at Badrinath
- Blessing pours as Light….
- Blessing as words….
- Blessing as illumination….
- Blessing as Self-Realization-I
- Blessing as Self-Realization-II
‘New Life, New Light’
- New Life, New Light
- I get a new life, a new light in Badrinath-I
- I get a new life, a new light in Badrinath-II
- I get a new life, a new light in Badrinath-III
- A foreword before we take a new turn into our future spiritual training on this website
- Who are you?-I
- Who are you?-II
- Who are you?-III
- Why is it important to know our soul?-I
- Pondicherry revisited….. photo gallery
- Thanjuvar, panorama of Brihadeeshwar temple
- Why is it important to know our soul?-II
- How to know our soul?
- The procedure and progression of knowing our soul-I
- A quick visit to ancient site of South India-Mahabalipuram, today’s Mammalapuram
- Madurai, the temple city of Meenakshi Amman
- The procedure and progression of knowing our soul-II
- The procedure and progression of knowing our soul-III
- What is inside our soul?-I
- What is inside our soul? – II
- What is inside our soul?-III
- How to manifest our soul?-I
- How to manifest our soul?-II
- A journey to Sri Lanka again-I
- A journey to Sri Lanka again-II
- A journey to Sri lanka again-III
- How to manifest our soul? – III
- Why does it take a prolonged time for our soul to manifest? – I
- Why does it take a prolonged time for our soul to manifest? – II
- Why does it take a prolonged time for our soul to manifest? – III
- What is Truth?-I
- What is Truth? – II
- What is Truth?-III
- How to know the Truth?-I
- How to know the Truth?-II
- How to know the Truth?-III
- Spiritinlife Meditation techniques
- Prayers from Spiritinlife blog
- Mantras and Vedic shlokas
- Verses from Bhagwad Geeta
- Question and Answers with Shri Mahavatar Babaji
- Question and answers with God
- All photos-About the author
- All Photos Segment-1 ‘Celebrate Life’
- All photos Segment-2 ‘Door to Heaven’
- All photos Segment-3 Part-I ‘Life Sacred’
- All Photos Segment-3 Part II ‘Life Sacred’
- All photos Segment-4 Part-I ‘Our lost rich heritage’
- All photos Segment-4 Part-II ‘Far into the Journey Unknown’
- All photos – Segment-5 ‘New Life, New Light’
- God Within-I
- God Within-II
- God Within-III
- Picture gallery of Pondicherry, Palani, Madurai and Parangipettai
- I visit Dakshineshwar again
- In search of Ultimate Peace-I
- Photo gallery-Somnath, Dwarka, Nageshwar and Bet Dwarka pilgrimage of Western India
- In search of Ultimate Peace-II
- In search of Ultimate Peace-III
- Sankalpa Shakti, the power of our thoughts-I
- Sankalpa Shakti, the power of our thoughts-II
- Photo Gallery of pilgrimage to Varanasi-I-Arti
- Photo Gallery of pilgrimage to Varanasi-II – Dawn at the very ancient banks of Varanasi!!
- Photo Gallery of pilgrimage to Bodh Gaya and Sarnath
- Sankalpa Shakti, the power of our thoughts-III
- Ichcha Shakti, our power to will-I
- Ichcha Shakti, our power to will-II
- Ichcha Shakti, our power to will-III
- We are revising our old lessons
- Kriya Shakti – the power is us to do and act-I
- Kriya Shakti – the power in us to do and act-II
- Kriya Shakti – the power in us to do and act-III
Truth in Light!
- Photo album of our long travel to Dwarahat from Delhi by road and back via Rishikesh
- My pilgrimage to Shri Mahavatar Babaji’s cave in Dwarahat
- Why is it necessary to live our life by God’s will?-I
- Why is it necessary to live our life by God’s will?-II
- Why is it necessary to live our life by God’s will?-III
- Maharishi Kashyapa-Truth in Light! From Dwarahat to Jyotirlinga Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar pilgrimage filled with Truth and Light-I
- Maharishi Kashyap-Truth in Light! From Dwarahat to Jyotirlinga Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar pilgrimage filled withTruth and Light-II
- Photos of Jyotirlinga-Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar
- My conversations with Swami Shivanandaji on an auspicious day-I
- My conversations with Swami Shivanandaji on an auspicious day-II
- My conversations with Swami Shivanandaji on an auspicious day-III
- In blessed moments with a great sage, Agastya Maharishi-I
- In blessed moments with a great sage, Agastya Maharishi-II
- In sacred moments with revered, His Holiness Maharishi Bogarnathar-I
- In sacred moments with revered, His Holiness Maharishi Bogarnathar-II
- In sacred moments with revered, His Holiness Maharishi Bogarnathar-III
- In Divine moments with Swami Kartikeyan-I
- In Divine moments with Swami Kartikeyan-II
- 04.04.15. A big shift during Lunar Eclipse and the consequent positive effects on us and forth coming events as Spiritinlife Workshops
- In Divine moments with Swami Kartikeyan-III
- In pursuit of happiness and joy!
- I dedicate my Golden Silence to Thee!
- The Shining Stars in the Galaxy!
- Activities of Spiritinlife-Workshop in Bangalore 25th to 27th Dec’15.
- Improve your thinking
- Regeneration in Katargama; Pilgrimage to Sri Lanka-I
- Regeneration in Katargama; Pilgrimage to Sri Lanka-II. Photo Gallery of Katargama Workshop.
- Resurgence and regeneration in Katargama; Pilgrimage to Sri Lanka-III
- My loving tribute to my holy Master Shri Mahavatar Babaji on Guru Poornima, 19.07.16
- How to reach the Ultimate Goal of finding God in this life?
- My most unexpected communiqué with Guru Gorakh Nath-I
- My most unexpected communiqué with Guru Gorakh Nath-II; how to escape further bondage and suffering?
- After effects of Meditation-I, II & III
- How can you find God in this life? – I, II & III
- Annual Meet-10th to 12th November 2016, Rishikesh
- Vichar Shakti or Thought Power
- Your questions from post-The shining stars in the galaxy
- Audios of your Q’s & A’s from-The Shining Stars in the Galaxy.
‘Inner Sacred Life of Infinity’ (Audios & Videos only)
- New Segment of just Audios – Discourse on ‘Why is it necessary to live our life by God’s Will?-I & II’ (Pune, 14.01.17)
- Audio – ‘How to raise the level of your Consciousness? – I’
(Navi Mumbai, 19.03.16)
- Audio – ‘How to raise the level of your Consciousness?-II’
- (Extreme! -1) Long discourses held in Rishikesh Workshop, 21st-26th Apr 2017
- Audio – ‘Why is it mandatory to have a divine Guru?-I’ (Kandivali, Mumbai 11.05.17)
- Audios and Videos from Spiritinlife 9th Blogging Anniversary – ‘How can you find God in this life? I, II & III’
(Rishikesh Workshop 22.04.17)
- Audios and Videos – ‘How can you find God in this life? – III’
(Rishikesh Workshop 23.04.17)
- Audios and Videos – ‘Augment of a New Era-III’
(Rishikesh Workshop 24.04.17)
- Podcast, an advantage for seekers for listening to all Spiritinlife Audios
- On Guru Purnima, New Light, New Life
- Audio – ‘What happens if you submit your mind at the feet of your Holy Master?’ (Bangalore, 04.06.2017)
- Audio – ‘Why is it mandatory to have a Divine Guru? – II’
(Vashi, Navi Mumbai, 11.06.17 )
- Audio – ‘When God Wills’
(Bangalore, 15th to 17th Sep 2017 Part – I)
- Audio – ‘What God wants from us?’
(Bangalore, 15th to 17th Sep 2017 Part-II)
- Audio – ‘In blessed moments with Agastya Maharishi-I,II.’ (Bangalore, 15th to 17th Sep 2017 Part-III)
- Audios and Videos – ‘In Divine moments with Swami Kartikeyan-I’ (Madurai-Palani-Rameshwaram pilgrimage and Discourse 9th to 14th Nov 2017)
- Audios and Videos – ‘In Divine moments with Swami Kartikeyan-II’ (Madurai-Palani-Rameshwaram pilgrimage and Discourse 9th to 14th Nov 2017)
- Audios and Videos – ‘In Divine moments with Swami Kartikeyan-III’ (Madurai-Palani-Rameshwaram pilgrimage and Discourse 9th to 14th Nov 2017)
- Audio – ‘Shakti-III’ (Kandivali, Mumbai 16.12.17 Part-I)
- Posts from Fb; Excerpts from books of The Mother of Pondicherry. Ref – Shakti-III of this blog.
‘Beyond Eternity,’ ‘Anant ke paar’
- Commentary and Summaries of long Discourse in Rishikesh – ‘After effects of meditation I, II & III.’ 22nd to 25th March, 2018
- My unforeseen, unbelievable communication with Adi Shankaracharya on a fateful day-I
- Videos and Audios of Rishikesh Discourse 22nd to 25th March, 2018-II
- My unforeseen, unbelievable communication with Adi Shankaracharya on a fateful day-II
- My unforeseen, unbelievable communication with Adi Shankaracharya on a fateful day-III
- My arduous Soul Journey; My Autobiography-I
- My arduous Soul Journey; My Autobiography-II
- My tryst with Maharishi Markandey-I
- My tryst with Maharishi Markandey-II
- My tryst with Maharishi Markandey-III
- My first direct interaction with Maharishi Vishwamitra-I
- My first direct interactions with Maharishi Vishwamitra-II
- My first direct interactions with Maharishi Vishwamitra-III
- My most cherished, enlightening interaction with Amara Maharishi-I
- My most cherished, enlightening interaction with Amara Maharishi-II
- My most cherished, enlightening interaction with Amara Maharishi-III
- Videos and Audios – Why is it necessary to live our life by God’s will?-I, II, III Dwarahat (Uttarakhand) Pilgrimage 15th-22nd Sept’18
- Videos and Audios Bangalore-Thought Power 15th & 16th Dec, 2018
- 11th Blogging Anniversary of Spiritinlife – Video and Audio Puducherry Discourse 14.1.19. Excerpts from blog posts. Part-I
- Video and Audio Puducherry Discourse 15.1.19. The State of Super Consciousness-II. Part-II
- Video and Audio Puducherry Discourse 16.1.19. Excerpts from How to increase the power of your will? & The state of Super Consciousness-III. Part-III
- Video and Audio Rishikesh Discourse 18.4.19 (morning) My tryst with Maharishi Markandey-II Part-I
- Videos and Audios Rishikesh Discourse 18.4.19 (Eve & Night) My tryst with Maharishi Markandey-III Part- II
- Spirit In Life Annual Meet Mumbai, 28th Dec 2019- Holy Dreams, Holy Aspirations
- Spirit In Life Annual Meet Mumbai, 22nd to 24th Jan 2021- My most cherished, enlightening interaction with Amara Maharishi-III
- 13th Blogging Anniversary- Video and Audio Rishikesh Discourse 27th March, 2021. Protect yourself from harmful influences that may in future collaborate with other evil forces to ruin and destroy you. P-8 (Part- I) Fb (Swami Shivananda)
- 13th Blogging Anniversary- Video and Audio Rishikesh Discourse- 29th Mar, 2021. Protect yourself from harmful influences that may in future collaborate with other evil forces to ruin and destroy you. P-8 (Part-II) Fb (Swami Shivananda)
- About Jyoti Marg- the long lost, forgotten path of God Realization- I
- 14th Blogging Anniversary of Spirit In Life
‘Living in Peace with God’s wish’
- Wisdom must be gained to eradicate ignorance – I
- Wisdom must be gained to eradicate ignorance – II
- Wisdom must be gained to eradicate ignorance – III
- Shri Sailam Yatra 18th to 23rd June 2022
- We must live our life by God’s Will; God intervenes with His Will to bestow blessings on us-I
- We must live our life by God’s Will; God intervenes with His Will to bestow blessings on us-II
- Book Launch on 18th Feb 2023 on MahaShivratri — Preservation of our awakened Spirit, Mind, and Body with Divine Knowledge, Meditation, Yoga, Pranayam and prolonged inner Silence
- Energy is embedded in ‘sankalpa’ or the wish of God itself; we must allow God to dispense that-I
Dear Spirit in life,
All the Posts are beautifully connected to The Divine.It is almost impossible to ask any further questions or leave any comments.
God Bless You.
Thanks a lot. Pray for me that I serve and work for the Divine always.
Dear Spirit In Life,
My namashkar to you and Babaji from my heart. There is so much fragrance, attraction, strength and timeless beauty here in your spiritual garden. My humble thank you for this selfless service.
Lots of Love.
Dear Meena, May this garden of Shri Mahavatr Babaji and other saints bloom with flowers like you and so many others!!! We are all their children and they are our protectors, guide and saviours.
It is so nice to see you here and it was a good idea to speak on this platform because many others are going to get inspired by your this act. The more active the blog gets, the merrier it is!! More interaction, more learning for all.
I am the most fortunate person because God considered me worthy to become HIs messenger, nothing can be more true than this. My life is now fragrant with the divine words of all the gracious saints and its purpose has been met!! What more could have I achieved??Nothing, really nothing…
My humble prostration at the altar of God and Gurus once again.
With love always to you and other blooming flowers
Dear spirit in life
For I don’t know how to address you. How can I ask you some questions on email? Could you give me your email?
You can write to me at email@example.com
Dear spirit in life
I can seldom fix my mind in vacuum and on my guru mantra. The mind wanders and by the time I have found a way to focus it is past an hour and I have to leave. The only thing I can do is keep talking to god or babaji. So it is pretty frustrating. Please pray for me.
Lata, silencing the mind takes a lot of time and hard work, but nonetheless can be mastered. Start with chanting the guru mantra, read the blog and ask questions if any and meditate daily with Babaji’s image in heart and mind for 10-20 minutes and see the results. Inform me if you succeed, I shall be happy.There is no room for frustration here. Stay cheerful and remember that joy or ananda is the Spirit’s nature.Start today.
Mind just goes silent while contemplating, meditating on Babaji and many aspects penned in your Blog.Simply spendid!!!
Your work is really adorable. It is very subtle, yet positive and powerful.
With Gratitude, Love and Devotion at the Holy feet of Sree Sree Mahavatar Babaji!
Dear Vijay, The words/aspects that you have found here are embedded with divine peace, absorb them. There are many gems hidden here, search for them, they are yours. Practice each thing that you find useful in your practical life. Ask questions or just interact on this forum, there is a lot here to be shared and known.
Thank you very very much.
With gratitude and love
I am reading many of your blogs for the last few days
Infinite gratitude and love to you Sarikaji and the universal masters
For the last 4 yrs I am walking in the path of light
And all the masters mentioned by you are guiding me in many ways
Your posts increased the clarity, faith and devotion
Namaste Meera, thank you so much for the love and trust imposed in me, you are always welcome. Indeed, we are now becoming a wonderful divine family where each one is concerned about the welfare of its members. I am happy to know that you have taken the path of God’s Light and are walking on it for the last four years and are being guided by the Divine Gurus, the Universal Masters. This blog is for everyone and you may visit it as much as you like. Share your thoughts and experiences with us and whenever I feel I have something to say on your comments, I will surely respond. With warm regards
I have this question which many others may have too.
As we all know there is a risk of articles being copied or misused
if used on social networking sites but if we find any sincere seekers
on Facebook or any other social networking sites online, can we send
them a one to one private message with your blog link so that
they can benefit too ? ( From what i understand you don’t want us to
post on Facebook wall your blog contents or links. )
If anyone wants to send your blog link to an online or other magazine, so that they can consider it to be published in their magazine, can we send your Blog link to them or do you want us to send you the email so that you can contact them directly ?
LOVE your blog. It’s like Beloved Babaji giving us divine nectar in the form of words 🙂
Dear Shahid, you can send one to one message to subscribe the blog but please do not lay all this open in public, it is too sacred. Sanctity has to be maintained.
In future, books will be made out of our blog but yes, Babaji has mentioned earlier that there should be articles in newspapers also. You can send the bloglink to the editors, if they find them good enough, they can contact me. Let God decide what should be done after that. If the medium and people are sincere and truthful, then good things should materialize.
Our blog should not become a social networking site, it has been created with a very sane and sacred purpose. People who are humble enough to learn, to accept and surrender are the best beneficiaries.
May God bless you always
Thank you Sarikaji.
So Your blog contents SHOULD NOT be laid out in public and NOT posted publicly on Facebook / Twitter and other social networking sites, since it is too sacred. But we can send one to one private message to sincere seekers about your blog.
You are absolutely right.
Sites of this nature should be protected and guarded in all its sacredness , sincerity and Holiness ; and people who are serious seekers alone should access this. This is my humble request.
I agree with you and Vijayakumar and Shahid.
Divine Babaji’s Blog is too too precious and pious and has also put us in touch with Divine Deva’s ,Divine Mother , Holy Saints and Sages and of course God Himself and should not be on social network sites.
God Bless you.
Pranam to u sarika ma. All ur blogs are truly shower of blessings of Shri Mahaavtar Babaji. May ur blogs inspire and transform many out there who is seeking the truth and humbly i am one of them who is eagerly looking and seeking out truth and my mission on earth and unanswered questions within. Thank u for rendering all this beautiful inspiring blogs which i am truly thankful to Shri Babaji for getting me to know of this site. Thanking u once again amma. Thank you. God bless you. Thank you Shri MahaGuru Babaji.
Dear Asha, So happy to get to hear from you. More children of Babaji are surfacing from hidden areas of various cities.
“humbly I am one of them who is eagerly looking and seeking out truth and my mission on earth and unanswered questions within.” This is a profound statement and I feel that you will surely get your answers. Please begin your journey here and let me know if you need my help as you go forward. I would like it if you told us something about yourself-Who you are, who told you about this blog, where do you live and what other practices you are doing in your pursuits.
I am also indebted to Mahavatar Babaji for disclosing to me so much about the hidden Truths and as I composed these blog posts, I have been progressing as well. Thank you so much for your earnest feelings, I am blessed!
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Namste Sarika Ji,
This is Paripurna and i am from Bangalore..I have contacted you long ago and i do follow your blog since many years. i wanted to write about this but for some or other reason alwayes stopped thinking it is too peronal..but now decided to share it..For Some reason beyond my understanding i am loosing Bhakti Bhava..I feel very desperate as i feel i loss all the ananda which i used to get whenever i used to read or listen verses written by Meera, Kabir, Dadu, Paltu and so on. I am not sure what i should do..One more thing during dhayna whenever i going deeper my throat chokes and i starts coughing. I am not sure what all this mean. I need your guidance on this.
Happy Mothers day as on May 11, 2014 to Dearest Mataji in Shri Babajis ashram and to you Dearest Sarika mom (Also to Ma Durga, Ma Kali, Ma Lakshmi , Mother of Pondicherry and all other divine moms ).Thank you for your Grace, Blessings, Guidance and all good things you shower on all of us <3
ohm namo bhagavade vasudevaya.
Sea of Wisdom..
The each words written here guide us to truth..To the god’s Kingdom.
Pranam at param guru babajis feet for helping the mankind ,
Sri. Yogandaji gave the perfect naming “BABAJI, THE YOGI−CHRIST OF MODERN INDIA”.
when the people are away from holy scriptures, the param guru might have sensed it before, and he planned accordingly.
spreading the knowledge of god to everyone through this medium.
Sarika Ji, this blog is very precious for me.
thanks a lot for this, i mean it.
pranam at babajis feet.
wish this platform drive/direct majority of mankind to the kingdom of god.
i wish everyone who come here for guidance may filled with divine light and wisdom..
Sarika ma, your all efforts in this blog letting us to make a big step towards the lord.
respect all the efforts,
With all love,
@Midhun, yes the index itself will inspire a true devotee and a seeker to the shores to God’s kingdom and one can see all the important topics that concerns an aspiring yogi.
You have wonderful thoughts for everyone that they should come here to drink the enlightening nectar of ancient wisdom. How I wish this could be made possible! But even if a few realize this, they can salvage themselves from their age old ignorance and tiring rebirths in hollow reincarnations.
God bless you Midhun for showing your gratitude towards God, Babaji, all saints and me so repeatedly. You are a nice soul. Invest your precious time which is available in generating spiritual wisdom and take a few fast steps on the flight to salvation.
God bless you dear child.
Dear Parama Pujya Babaji,
On this very special day (your birthday), we would like to thank you and express our deepest gratitude for guiding and educating us through Maa and this blog.
Praying for your continued guidance, grace and blessings on this long spirtual journey.
Our humble paranams to your holy feet.
~ Kiran and Chaya
My dear Kiran, Chaya, midhun and all others,
Yesterday was very auspicious. It was the birthday of Swami Nityananda as well as Shri Mahavatar Babaji. According to Hindu calendar and celestial stars, the day could have been different. But yes, we can fix some day in a year, when we can very earnestly say our prayers and express our gratitude so that our heart is full of peaceful vibrations from our holy Masters. On such occasions, the heart swells up and we wish to speak up.
May God listen to your heart’s yearnings and take you on a higher plane of consciousness and awakening.
In everlasting love and devotion to the great Gurus,
Happy Birthday. You are such a bright light for us all.
Thank you for devoting yourself to this blog.
I keep coming back to it in times of despair, like a child to a grandparent – for comfort and guidance…
I thank you and babaji with all my heart.
May we stay in a state of humbleness and wakefulness as much as we can.
thank you again